ARTS FIRST! 2015: MAEIA Lessons Learned Field Testing Workshop
Program Review Tool Presentation
Program Review Tool
- Encourage Creativity – A series of videos designed to help inform your community, inspire your friends and impact the world. (AFTA)
- A Pathway to Policy: Embracing Arts Education to Achieve Title I Goals (CAAE)
- Preparing Students for the Next America: Benefits of an Arts Education (AEP) -This is one of the best resources I know of for current information on the benefits of an arts education all in one place.
- Arts Ed Search (AEP) – List of research studies specific to elementary school age students that show arts education improves academic, cognitive, personal, as well as social and civil outcomes.
- A Shared Endeavor: Arts Education for America's Students. This document articulates the purpose and value of arts education in the balanced curriculum of all students, asserting its place as a core academic subject area, and detailing how sequential arts learning can be supported by rigorous national standards and assessments. (AFTA)
- Getting Started: The who, what, where, when, why, and how of arts education. (AFTA)
- Facts & Figures: data on the benefits and decline of arts education. (AFTA)
- Kennedy Center Arts Education Advocacy Toolkit
- Arts Education Field Guide: The Ecosystem of Partners, Players, and Policymakers The first is a summary brochure that will help you know who the key players and decision-makers are, find new allies, and understand your relationship with other stakeholders in arts education. (AFTA)