- Oakland Schools provides Moodle, free of charge, to all public schools in Oakland County
- Moodle Administrators and Oakland County Moodle-using educators are invited to join the Moodle Services in Oakland County course to stay up to date on Moodle in our county.
- To locate the URL for your district's Moodle site, as well as the name(s) of your Moodle administrator(s), click here.
Moodle Training Resources
Click on the links below to open and/or download printable tutorials for using Moodle 2+.
Click on the link below to download a zipped folder containing all of the printable tutorials listed above. Once the folder is downloaded, unzip it to access the files.
Video.Oakland is a video content management and distribution system. The system is hosted at Oakland Schools, so the content is in a local system. Video.Oakland services are available to the public school districts in Oakland County.
With Video.Oakland, staff with accounts in the system can:
- upload and link to videos
- manage collections of video, including privacy and share settings
- create channels and playlists
- enhance video by adding start/stop points, focus questions at certain points, and supplementary documents and links
- get links and embed codes to use for distribution of individual videos, channels and playlists through web sites, Moodle, blogs, email, etc.
Visitors to the site can search for and view videos, channels and playlists. Video content located in Video.Oakland is also viewable through websites, Moodle pages, blogs, and email. The system also supports viewing on mobile devices.
Any Oakland County public school districts interested in Video.Oakland services should contact Joe Hoover..