Interested in free family events and information for children from birth to five years of age?
Ages and Stages Questionnaire is an online, free developmental screening tool that you can use to learn more about your child's development. For more information, please click ASQ.
Classes for parents and parent/child activities are offered regularly throughout Oakland county. To access any of the documents listed on this page, please use the contact us section to request the document from contacts listed.
- Oakland Schools Great Start Collaborative Help Me Grow Developmental Activity Groups
- Positive Solutions - Clawson
- Or other Oakland County Classes
- Early On Family Support Series Workshops - Winter/Spring 2018
- Early On Oakland Summer Services Guide 2017
- Early On Oakland Community Resource Guide 2017
- Early On Summer Calendar 2017
- Move, Play & Sing! Non-walker group - Royal Oak - Winter/Spring 2018
- Move, Play & Sing! Non-walker group - Waterford - Winter/Spring 2018
- Music and Movement for Young Children - Winter/Spring 2018
Information to support your child's development, including fun activities to do at home and many other topics is available below free of charge, please click:
The Oakland County Parent Coalition provides families with the opportunity to network with other parents and become more involved in learning about and providing feedback on Oakland County services and supports for young families. For more information, please click HERE.