JobLink is a Michigan Works! One-Stop Service Center. We are here to help with all of your job seeking and employment needs.
- Access to the Pure Michigan Talent Connect portal for jobs, careers and talent
- Access to miwam to register for unemployment and other on-line services UIA registration Click: miwam
- Assistance in finding employment
- Assistance for employers in filling jobs
- Facilitating the match between job seekers and employers
- Assessment Testing and hiring incentives (tax credits, fidelity bonding, and more)
- Access to labor market & research information
- No Cost weekly workshops (Resume Writing, Job Applications, Cover Letter, Interviewing and Job Search)
- Job postings
JobLink Service Center's Certified Business Service Representative (CBSP) is available to assist companies with their employment hiring and training needs. We can provide:
- Job Postings
- Resume Screening
- Job Fairs
Career Counseling Services
Throughout life individuals will change, situations will change, and you will continually have to make career and life decisions. The focus of JobLink's Career Counselor is generally on career exploration, career change, personal career development and other career related issues. The goal is to help individuals make decisions now, and also to give them the knowledge and skills needed to make future career and life decisions.
JobLink Service Center offers information on numerous benefits, resources, and services to help veterans transition from service to civilian jobs and/or enhance their education, skills and careers. Veterans may qualify for education and training assistance, vocational and employment counseling and job seeking services. www.va.gov
Make an appointment to see us today!