Target Audience: Beginning School Bus Drivers
Date: See Dates Listed Below
Time: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Oakland Schools, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328
Fee: $90 (No refunds for "no show" or late arrivals)
- Classes begin promptly at 7:00 AM and end at 1:00 PM. This includes two 15 minute breaks.
- It is suggested that participants bring their own snacks.
- Drivers must attend all four (4) days and pass a written exam to be eligible to receive a Course Completion Card.
- Course Completion Cards (yellow card) will be mailed to the local school district transportation supervisor within 10 days of course completion.
- Oakland Schools must be notified at least seven (7) business days prior to the scheduled class date of any cancellation.
- Any registration changes must be made not less than three (3) business days before the start of class.
Please note: Persons arriving late will not be admitted to class
A $90 course fee will be assessed at the time of registration using a purchase order or credit card. Please register using the following link:
Click here to register
Upon receipt of the on-line registration the registrant's Course Enrollment Card (white card) will be sent to the school district. Course Enrollment Cards are valid for ten (10) days after the completion date of the course and can't be issued until ninety (90) days prior to the scheduled course.
Contact: Kelli Schultz at 248.209.2101
Note: There is no smoking permitted on school property.
Beginning School Bus Driver Training
Tuesday through Friday
7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
2017-2018 School Year
July 17-20, 2018
August 21- 24, 2018
September 18-21, 2018
October 16-19, 2018
November 13-16 , 2018
December 18-21, 2018
January 15-18, 2019
February 19-22, 2019
March 19-22, 2019
April 16-19, 2019
May 21-24, 2019
June 18-21, 2019