Target Audience: Beginning School Bus Drivers
Date: See Dates Listed Below
Time: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Oakland Schools, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328
Fee: $90 (No refunds for "no show" or late arrivals)
- Classes begin promptly at 7:00 AM and end at 1:00 PM. This includes two 15 minute breaks.
- It is suggested that participants bring their own snacks.
- Drivers must attend all four (4) days and pass a written exam to be eligible to receive a Course Completion Card.
- Course Completion Cards (yellow card) will be mailed to the local school district transportation supervisor within 10 days of course completion.
- Oakland Schools must be notified at least seven (7) business days prior to the scheduled class date of any cancellation.
- Any registration changes must be made not less than three (3) business days before the start of class.
Please note: Persons arriving late will not be admitted to class
A $90 course fee will be assessed at the time of registration using a purchase order or credit card. Please register using the following link:
Click here to register
Upon receipt of the on-line registration the registrant's Course Enrollment Card (white card) will be sent to the school district. Course Enrollment Cards are valid for ten (10) days after the completion date of the course and can't be issued until ninety (90) days prior to the scheduled course.
Contact: Kelli Schultz at 248.209.2101
Note: There is no smoking permitted on school property.
Beginning School Bus Driver Training
Tuesday through Friday
7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
2017-2018 School Year
July 11-14, 2017
August 15-18, 2017
September 19-22, 2017
October 17-20, 2017
November 14-17, 2017
December 19-22, 2017
January 16-19, 2018
February 20-23, 2018
March 20-23, 2018
April 17-20, 2018
May 15-18, 2018
June 19-22, 2018