COMPUTERS, EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE AND SUPPLIES SURPLUS
Attention Public, Private and Charter Schools
Oakland Schools is offering used furniture, equipment and supplies available free of charge for district use to all public, private and charter schools in Oakland County.
- Click the
All Items (right side of screen) for a listing of computers, equipment, furniture, and supplies to view photos of available items, pick-up dates, condition, and other pertinent information.
- Requests for used items will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- To reserve item(s) of interest, please fill request a Surplus Property Form and send it to the Oakland Schools Office of Procurement & Contracting either by fax or email.
- Schools are responsible for the pickup and delivery of surplus items to their location.
- All items must be picked up within available for pickup date(s) posted on the website unless other arrangements have been made.
- If a school decides to cancel their request for any item, please contact Angela Gomez(email@example.com) immediately.