Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network
Vendors interested in doing business with Oakland Schools should register to receive direct access to Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, quotes, addenda and awards on www.MITN.info (Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network).
MITN is a centralized web-based system that provides a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout our region.
The system provides the following benefits:
- 24-hour access to business opportunities
- Notification based upon the vendors designated product or service
- More reliable and timely delivery of notifications and documents
- Vendor managed registration system
Tips to be successful in the public sector:
- Thoroughly read, and follow, instructions to bidders
- Submit a complete bid or proposal response
- Be competitive
- Be on time (late bids are NOT accepted)